Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - COWCARE is a family-owned company, which started its operation in 2007. The company’s business area is sales of hoof trimming equipment and other products. We sell our products not only in Europe but also worldwide.
- Identify, contact and manage(existing and new) customers – hoof trimmers, veterinarians
- Provide high-end customer service
- Keep regular contact with customers by informing them about the company’s new products/services
- Organize and participate in field related events
- Create positive dialogue with each client
- Analyze the general competition situation in the market
- Previous experience in veterinary, farming, agriculture or any related field
- Previous experience in sales
- Good English skills
- Willingness to travel to meet your clients
- Self-driven, client-oriented personality and excellent negotiation skills
- Project managing skills
- Driving license
- Full time job with the possibility to work remotely -you can live in any place in Netherlands and work from there
- Flexible working hours
- Business trips up to 40% from working hours
- Paid training and masterclasses
- Bonus system where you can earn much more
3000 – 4500 EUR Gross (The salary level is indicative and depends on the candidate's previous work experience).