Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client, Ignitis Group, is a renewables-focused integrated utility and the largest energy group in the Baltics. Our purpose is to create a 100% green and secure energy ecosystem for current and future generations. By developing our low-carbon electricity generation portfolio with a focus on offshore wind, onshore hybrid, Power-to-X and storage technologies, we leverage our integrated business model to enable green and flexible capacity build-out to 4-5 GW by 2030
- Ignitis group (Ignitis renewables, Ignitis On, Ignitis) effective corporate communication in Latvia;
- Professional representation of Ignitis group brand in Latvia (including corporate, PR, employer, and marketing communication);
- Building Ignitis group brand awareness and positive perception as regional leaders in green energy;
- Yearly planning and budgeting of the initiatives, effective implementation, and control of the results;
- Partnership with agencies as well as in-house regional communication team;
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Higher education in communications, journalism, marketing, public relations, or management;
- 5-7 years of corporate and brand-building communication experience;
- Knowledge of energy sector;
- Have worked with international corporate brands;
- Result-proven track record;
- Self-starter and a team player;
- Experience in working in large international companies with matrix structures;
- Professional knowledge of Latvian, Russian, and English languages, Lithuanian is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Leadership development programs as well as reskilling & upskilling trainings;
- Internal career growth opportunities;
- Diverse and inclusive environment;
- Unique energy transformation projects;
- Flexibility in time management to support work-life balance.
2635 to 3953 EUR/GROSS (depending on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate). Join a growing and increasingly international team of energy-smart people united by a common purpose. We all play our part in building a 100% green and secure energy ecosystem for current and future generations.