Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - ViaCon Baltic is a group of companies that has been providing civil and environmental engineering, environmental protection, water management and waste management solutions for more than 20 years. As it expands its activities, "ViaCon Baltic" invites professionals who are not afraid of challenges and are ready to pursue ambitious goals to join its team.
- Implementing the agreed Country plan in the assigned area/district (as part of the Group Business unit strategy);
- Responsible for sales;
- Applies ViaCon way of sales and create leads and hints through a proactive sale approach;
- Manages CRM as a natural part of daily activity;
- Drives sales and key account management efforts for assigned area of country and business unit(s);
- Create sales projections and set objectives for assigned areas in his/her country business unit;
- Executes sales and marketing plans and programs for assigned areas;
- Comply with the organization's policies, safety procedures, and applicable laws;
- Ensure good communication with relevant stakeholders for local stock and warehouse.
- Technical degree in civil engineering;
- Good level of general business and financial understanding;
- Very good English and excellent Latvian language skills, both spoken and written;
- 3+ years experience from Sales & Marketing in a Technical sales environment;
- Proven track record in achieving results and profitable growth;
- Business Acumen;
- Strong Sales Skills;
- Ability to apply solution selling to maximize profitability using technical design and full utilization of ViaCon assortment;
- ViaCon way of sales (proactive sales);
- Appropriate level of technical design knowledge;
- Excellent Communication skills and stakeholder management;
- Ability to act with credibility in a complex and regulated technical sales environment;
- Ability to create trustful relationships;
- Cope with ambiguity/stressful situations and deliver to tight deadlines.
- interesting and diverse work opportunities,
- growth opportunities within an international group,
- competitive salary along with additional bonuses and benefits,
- additional health insurance.
Salary 2800-4000 Eur Gross.