Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our Client - Cembra Money Bank is a Swiss bank, but not a bank in the traditional sense, but a financial services provider and provider of innovative, digital payment solutions. Cembra offers its customers simple and uncomplicated financing solutions for all life situations, such as personal loans, leasing, and credit cards. The team has around 100 employees, from around 40+ different nationalities, and the company has different departments. In Latvia, there is a 40-person team in-house as well as contractors.
What exactly you will do here:
- Gathering, validating and documenting project scope as well as functional and non-functional requirements
- Conducting analysis of impact on business processes and systems & facilitating solution approaches
- Communicating requirements using various methods such as user stories, use cases, prototypes, data flow diagrams
- Supporting business and technical designs with domain architects, product/service owners and implementation partners
- Participating in change programs/projects, leading scope/requirements workshops, facilitating design reviews with stakeholders, managing project scope and ensuring that business requirements are being satisfied
What we're looking for:
- Multi-year experience as business analyst, preferably in the financial services industry
- Extensive experience working in change programs or projects using agile, hybrid and waterfall methodologies and related tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira)
- Structured with strong analytical, collaboration, communication, and stakeholder management skills able to interface with business and technology stakeholders at all levels of the organization (incl. C-level)
- High self-motivation, independent, reliable teammate, friendly and positive personality as well as a can-do attitude
- Proficient in English
- German knowledge will be considered as an advantage
salary - 2500-4500 Eur Gross.